Coverage on mobile
- FF on Android: uBlock, HTTPS Everywhere, Decentraleyes, Privacy Badger
- All are working. FF is great!
- Chrome/Chromium on Android: Nothing supported. Only Desktop and only after login.
- Chrome sucks!
- Opera mini on Android: Uses Chromium plugin engine. Therefore sucks as well. But good on low speed networks …
- Safari on iPad mini: uBlock desktop only, HttpsEverywhere not supported at all, Decentraleyes also not supported, Privacy badger too. Therefore Safari sucks also.
- FF on iPad mini: None are supported. So iPad mini sucks.
- Chrome on iPad mini: All with login only. So Chrome sucks.
- Opera mini on iPad mini: Uses the Chrome engine. All with login only. So Chrome sucks.
Conclusion: Only FF on Android is a good choice. iPad mini fails/sucks.
- Works on mobile only in Orfox. (Based on Fennec/FF45)
- NoScript works great on desktop. Not available/working on mobile/Android.
Disabled uBlock on my S5 mini:
- Slows down the browser too much …
On iPad mini no Tor Browser:
- Another minus for iPad mini.